The Lapel Sticks have been shipped by the company to the winners via USPS.
LAPEL STICK is a temporary, non-toxic, acid-free, fragrance-free, non-staining fabric adhesive in an easy to use (and carry) roll-up stick.
It won't damage your clothes or fabrics and will not gum up needles or machines - LAPEL stick is safe to use on cottons, wool, leather, felts, blends, linen, nylons, fibre, and silks. Temporarily bonds fabric and holds it in place. Dries clear and washes out.
* Replaces baste stitching, pinning, tapes, and spray adhesives* A "must-have" tool for quilters, sewers, crafters, and appliqué or embroidery projects
* Can repair a fallen pant hem or skirt hem instantly
* Keeps shirt collars in place and looking sharp - no more wing tips or upturned collars
* Adjusts pants or skirts to multiple heel heights without alterations
* Secures straps to undergarments - no more slipping
* Eliminates gaping necklines or button gaps on blouses or shirts
* Ideal for costumes or temporary embellishments to clothing
* Keeps silk and artificial flowers where you arrange them
* Perfect for Bridal and wedding day emergency kits
* Great for hundreds of D.I.Y. projects around the house
This giveaway starts November 5th and ends November 14th.
There will be 10 winners of two Lapel Sticks each. Here's what you have to do to enter:
'Like' LAPEL stick's Facebook Page. Come back to this post and leave a comment that you did.
"Like" World of Charity Stitching on our Facebook Page. Come back to this post and leave a comment that you did.
That's it! Easy and quick. Just like LAPEL stick!
We'd love to have you 'follow' our Blog or sign up to stitch with us at our Yahoo Group but it will not be counted as an entry. Come join us! We're having a lot of fun creating quilts, totes, walker bags, and more and bringing smiles to those who receive them.